On Sunday June 29th at 8pm EST, I'm hosting a FREE live call as part of my monthly training series. This month's call topic is on "How to be the healthiest, fittest person you know: What I learned from Pen and Paper."
During this call, you will learn the three things you need to track on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to be the healthiest, fittest bad-a$$ in town.
Don't freak out at the idea of having to track things. I will give you step by step instructions on how to make these three things fit seamlessly into your hectic life.
If there's anything I'm good at, it's figuring out how to make something that is heart-attack inducing and stressful and turning it into much more bite-size pieces that are wayyy more realistic to manage.
(Well, that and I'm really good at telling awful jokes.)
This call is for you if:
- You struggle with knowing exactly what foods make your body sing and which ones make you feel lethargic and blah.
- You've run a half marathon, and.......now what?
- You are really great at staying motivated for a week or two to workout, but then you s l i d e quickly back into old habits which involve more of your snooze button.
- You have trouble sticking with a workout plan or running program because you feel like you are making zero progress. (You feel like it's two steps forward, one step back.)
- You know there's a healthier version of you stuck somewhere inside you, dying to get out and rock that lil' black dress.
- You have a helluva hard time saying no to Swedish Fish, Krispy Kreme donuts and venti mocha frappucinos, all before dinner.
- You bought that month long unlimited pass to your most favorite yoga studio but you've only gone twice this month. Yikes!
This call is NOT for you if:
- You are the healthiest, fittest bad a$$ you know
- You stay motivated 100% of the time, seven days a week including weekends and holidays
- You eat healthy, organic, nourishing food that doesn't come out of a box or a bag
- You prepare all your own meals, day in and day out.
- You've got a great workout schedule and you stick with it all the time.
The call begins at 8pm EST this Sunday, June 29th.
You will learn:
- The three things I track every day that's made me the healthiest person I know
- How I keep myself motivated
- How I manage to talk myself out of eating junk food
If you can't make the call, no worries. It will be recorded and you'll receive the recording in your email.
Hope to see you on my free call on Sunday @ 8pm EST.