Two. And. A. Half. Weeks.
And then once Thanksgiving has come and gone, we all know that December is just craziness - what with the holiday parties, gift giving, stress of cooking and eating.
What the what? I of course, turned around and proclaimed this to my mom who looked at me wide-eyed with that look of "how-on-earth-is-it-already-almost-Thanksgiving?"
We had spent the weekend talking about different dishes to cook at Thanksgiving, swapping some favorite recipes and discussing our guests' needs (lactose free, gluten free, vegetarian, allergic to nuts.) No worries, I've got you covered.
My boyfriend and I are hosting both family and friends. Blended families, actually as there will be members from both of our families around the Thanksgiving table. Good times and I can't wait!
Luckily for me, that stress of the holidays:
- planning and prepping healthy, nourishing and delicious meals
- going to holiday parties
- staying rested
- continuing to work out
- eating well while being tempted by all the baked goods
- the ever present sweets and candy EVERYWHERE
is totes manageable. How you wonder? Because every holiday season, I make a conscious effort to keep the Happy in holidays and to remain jolly. It all comes down to my decision making, mindset and time management.
If those three things elude you, then no worries. I'm happy to announce that along with a good friend of mine, fellow Health Coach and party goer, Stephanie Cohen, we're hosting your Holiday Survival Guide: a two part teleclass to help you eat, drink and still be sane and host, visit and still be jolly.
[youtube FVRALJIVomw nolink]
Until November 8th, for the price of just $35, you will get:
- (2) 60 minute calls with step by step tips on how to sail through the stressful holiday season feeling relaxed, stress free, healthy and rested.
- And a bonus gift, our personal holiday guide filled with over 15 healthy, nourishing recipes and self care techniques.
Ready to sign up and keep the happy in holidays ? Don't delay and register now! Click HERE to register.
Hope to see you on the call!