Partner with Johanna for a full 1.5 day strategy session intensive. You'll get another set of eyes and ears on your business model, systems and plan. Working together, you'll review your business and how to help it grow, become more efficient and bring you clarity on what you, the CEO, are doing each day.
Working with Johanna you'll audit your systems and business to build a clearer path forward for you. One that is easier, more simple + involves more income for you.
This strategy session is for you if:
- You want to grow your business (have a new offering, raise your prices, add more value, increase your partnerships) but aren't exactly sure how you would do that.
- You want to grow your business and know that you have to delegate and hire a team but you're not sure what parts of your business to delegate and how to build a team.
- You've been successful with your business so far but it's not sustainable (you're too stressed, working too much and doing everything). You need a new plan in place but are too overwhelmed to figure that out or know where to start.
- You have a few solid ideas that have been bouncing around in your mind for awhile and it's time to birth them or put them to rest.
How you benefit from 1.5 intense days with Johanna:
- Learn what you need to delegate to grow your business.
- Understand where you can automate within your business to save time and earn more money.
- Get clarity on what your priorities and focus should be.
- See which 1-3 new systems/platforms you can implement to move quicker in responding to hot leads, new clients and future partners.
- Find out how you're getting in your own way, preventing growth and slowing things down.
- Discover pockets of time you didn't realize you were wasting.
- Gain precise understanding of how much time each client/project truly takes up on a monthly basis for better planning.
- Realize where you can add more value + uplevel your offerings for more income.
- Uncover what partnerships you can leverage for more work, income and community.
Here's what your 1.5 day Strategy Session will cover:
Day 1 topics:
- Your business big picture.
- Your revenue streams. How you make money. What your offerings/services are.
- What's working in your business, what's not. What you want to do more of.
- Who your ideal client is.
- What's on the horizon for your business.
- Who are your partners. Who are your possible partners.
- Systems in place and platforms that you use for automation, efficiency and ease.
- Client onboarding process and experience.
Day 2 topics:
- Observations and recommendations from Johanna about your systems, business, partnership opportunities + time management.
- Strategy and marketing.
- Business development opportunities.
- 60-90 day plan sketch.
- 12 month plan sketch.
- Next steps.
Post session: Johanna creates a detailed report capturing all of the session insights and your next steps. Depending on the work you did together and your goals, it could include a 60-90 day plan for immediate next steps and/or a larger 9-12 month plan.
These deliverables will be in your hands within 14 days.
$2500* for the 1.5 day intensive in Denver, CO. **
Day 1 + Day 2 includes lunch, caffeine and healthy snacks.
* Please note it does not include travel, accommodations, breakfast or dinner. It does include lunch and snacks on both days. And yes, it does include copious pots of coffee or tea - whatever your choice of caffeine is.
** Schedule depending, Johanna may also be free to come to you.
These 1.5 days must be done consecutively. Currently scheduling sessions for March 2017 onwards.
Johanna's ongoing support for plan implementation is not part of this 1.5 day intensive. She does work with a few select clients on an ongoing basis. That's a separate conversation from the 1.5 Day Strategy Session Intensive.
fill out the form below and someone will be in touch within 2 business days.
I hired Johanna for my strategy session because I wanted help planning with my 2017 operational planning process. My biggest takeaways from our session were clarity around major focus areas for 2017 and resources needed for current stage of growth. I also left with defined concrete milestones by month to guide my work. Johanna raised some additional strategic questions for me to wrestle with. I felt prepared for our session together and wouldn't have changed the experience." ~ Brian Gadsden, Founder and CEO of Courij.com